Answer the 10 questions on nasal consonant sounds. You can use the interactive IPA Chart to practise at any time:
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Match the words to the IPA transcriptions:
2) Put the sounds in the order you hear them:
3) Match the IPA transcriptions to the words:
4) Which sound is found in all of these words?
SING FLING HANGCorrectIncorrect
5) Match the mouth positions to the sounds:
6) Put the words in the order you hear them:
7) Match the words to their IPA transcriptions:
8) Match the pictures to the IPA transcriptions:
9) Listen – which word do you hear?CorrectIncorrect
10) How many nasal sounds are in this sentence:
“Most nuns sing on Sundays.”CorrectIncorrect