0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
For more lessons and quizzes see here.
1. Match the IPA symbols that represent the same sound:
They’re in the lesson description above the video.
2. What do the horizontal lines represent in the vowel grid?CorrectIncorrect
What can move to the front and to the back of your mouth?
3. Which speaker do you hear?CorrectIncorrect
4. Match the sounds with their vowel grids:
The positions on the vowel grid roughly match the symbols:
5. Put the sounds in the order you hear them:
6. What do the vertical lines on the vowel grid represent?CorrectIncorrect
Which part of the mouth opens and closes?
7. Which symbol is NOT found in British English dictionaries?CorrectIncorrect
8. Match the sounds with their vowel grids:
The symbols roughly follow those on the vowel grid:
9. Put the sounds in the order you hear them:
10. Which symbols do you prefer?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question.CorrectIncorrect