0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Well done! Unfortunately we can’t give you a priceless crown made of jewels, but we can offer this old one made of pronunciation dictionaries:
1. Match the pictures with the transcriptions:
HAIR: Camilla’s blond, William’s brown, Charles’ grey & Harry’s ginger.
2. King Charles used to be Prince of:CorrectIncorrect
A country that doesn’t sound the same as SHARKS, SQUID or COD.
3. Which accent does Charles speak with?CorrectIncorrect
4. Put the King Charles’ in order (starting with the first and ending with the third):
CHARLES I has a weird curly moustache, CHARLES II has a LOT of poodly hair, CHARLES III has neither.
5. Match the transcriptions with their objects:
SCEPTRE, ORB, CROWN, SPOON